Girl Scout Badges
PAL Stables now offers a unique opportunity for Girl Scouts to earn their horse rider and horse fan badges.
- Grooming and tacking a horse.
- Riding a horse.
- How to care for a horse.
- Meet, greet and groom our miniature horses, Else and Marshmallow.
- Horse crafts.
Our number one concern is safety. Our instructors are experienced horsemen and our horses are seasoned lesson horses with endless amounts of patience for those who have little or no riding experience. All participants must wear long pants, preferably jeans with no buttons, sequins, etc on the pockets, shoes with a closed toe and heel and a helmet which will initially be provided by PAL.
- $250 (includes a $50 non-refundable booking fee paid in advance) this covers up to ten children ~ $12 for each additional child.
- Reservations require advance notice.
- No prior riding experience necessary.
- A release from must be signed for each child.
- Up to two hours of horse filled fun.
- Picnic facilities available on site.
- Payment in full due on day of event.
- Hayrides available $30 extra.
PAL Stables is your year round complete equestrian boarding and training facility with over thirty eight years of experience. We strive to offer a safe, friendly and enjoyable environment for families and individuals to interact with horses. This includes riding lessons, birthday parties, camps, and numerous other horse activities.
We are located at 3073 South Fordney Road,
2 ¼ miles south of Gratiot (M-46), 8 miles west of Saginaw. (989) 642-8093.